Air purifiers are more than just companion devices for cleaning the air around us; they also come with a series of amazing advantages that not everyone is aware of. Here are 8 uses that air purifiers bring to us:
1. Filter out fine dust
The primary and fundamental purpose of any purifier is to clean the air. The machine helps filter fine dust particles, impurities, pollen, hair and animal fur up to 99.97%.
Thanks to the HEPA filter, particles with sizes invisible to the naked eye from 0.3 microns are filtered, ensuring green air for the room.
2. Effective deodorant
In addition to dust filtering, the machine also has strong deodorizing ability. Thanks to the activated carbon filter, cigarette odors, food odors, and even toxic smoke odors can be effectively removed. This creates a fragrant and fresh living space, helping you and your family feel more comfortable at home.
3. Disinfects and destroys viruses
Advanced technology in air purifiers allows them to kill bacteria and viruses in the air. This is especially important during sick season or when you want to ensure that the air you breathe is safe and fresh. Destroying pathogens can play an important role in protecting health.
4. Eliminates mold and allergens
Another use of an air purifier is to help remove mold and allergens. Mold particles and allergens such as pollen often cause unpleasant problems for allergic people. Air purifiers have the ability to remove these ultra-fine particles, helping to reduce the risk of rhinitis, itchy eyes and other symptoms of allergies.
5. Moisturizes skin and hair
Some air purifiers are equipped with a humidification feature, helping to maintain humidity in the living space. This not only helps create a comfortable environment for the skin and hair, but also helps prevent dry skin and weak hair.
6. Catch mosquitoes
Some modern air purifiers are equipped with mosquito-catching features today, helping to protect you from annoying mosquitoes that can transmit diseases. This is especially useful in areas with many insects.
7.Support for people with respiratory diseases
For people with respiratory diseases such as asthma and bronchitis, air purifiers can help reduce the impact of allergens and irritants on the respiratory tract, making breathing more comfortable. more comfortable breathing.
8. Optimize product experience thanks to accompanying utilities
- Timer: This feature automatically turns the device off/on after a preset time. This helps avoid wasting energy when users accidentally forget to turn off the device after not using it.
- Filter replacement warning: This feature notifies users when filter replacement or periodic maintenance is needed. This helps prolong the life of the machine and maintain optimal performance.
- Automatically restarts when there is power: The purifier automatically restarts with previous settings after a power outage. This ensures that the air is always maintained in a clean and safe state.
- Fan level indicator light: The fan system with many different levels is displayed through the indicator light. This helps users easily recognize the level at which the fan is operating, thereby adjusting to suit their needs.
- Air quality sensor: This feature helps the purifier monitor the air quality in the room and adjust performance based on current pollution levels.
Thus, an air purifier is not simply a device to clean the air, but also brings many diverse benefits to our health and quality of life. A better understanding of the uses of air purifiers will help you make smart decisions when choosing a purifier for your home.
If you need further support and information related to the air filtration system, please contact us using the information below to have Puritrak’s experienced technical department advise you on the right product for you. Thank you for reading the article!